Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our Trip to Imperial Beach


There were dolphins in the water next to the people who were surfing. Laura was scared because she thought they were sharks. I wasn't scared because I know they won't get me.

Me and my dad were building a sand castle and it broke. And I fixed it and then it broke again. We put lots of stuff on top of the sand castle, like turtles and airplanes and cars.


Our family had a fun time at the beach. When we were done, we went swimming at Justin and Andrea's. I like to play with my cousins.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aren't you just the picture perfect family? I'm scared to have kids because what if they aren't as cute as yours and Justin's?

Danica said...

You guys are TOO CUTE!! How come its easier for Katie to get her family going on blogging.. heheh not fair!