Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN





Here are pictures from our Halloween. Our creative 5 year old told us about 6 months ago that he wanted to be broccoli for Halloween. So my talented mother made him this costume. It was a little top heavy so he didn't wear it for very long. Parker wanted nothing to do with it. OH well...maybe next year! And LANCE my crazy nut husband decided to be a white trash guy. Needless to say he did it well and I wouldn't let him come near me all night!!! : )

5 comments:

Katie said...

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh his costume was so cute!!!!! Stinky turd... haha. I loved Lance's white trashness... seriously, you should've been his knocked up white trash girlfriend, that would've been SWEET!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Love the broccoli costume...probably the only veggie costume I've ever seen in my entire life! Love you guys! I'm glad we could visit with you last night!

Becca Lamb In the Know said...

When I saw this picture of Lance I saw everyone of my brothers that was really scary. Love it though!

Angela said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE Tai's broccoli costume! Most creative costume I have ever seen!! You have such a cute family! P.S. Lance definately pulls off the white trash well!!