Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School!

He's off and not looking back!!! I did get a little choked up and misty eyed, but I held back the tears. Tai has been waiting along time for this!!

Lookin sharp and with his Airators shoes that he just had to have back in the spring!!!
Parker really wanted to go to school with Tai! He's going to miss his buddy!!
Tairen and Katelyn. These two have been such good friends since they were born, but they don't get to be in the same class this year. : ( Hopefully next year!!!
His Classroom
Parker wore Tai's shoes all morning, and when Tai put them on to go, I had to hear "I want cool shoes mom" from Parker all day long!!! Little cheeser!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Your back to school post is so much cuter than mine! I can't believe my nieces and nephews are getting so old! Tai is such a stud. You'll have to post all the funny things he says about school haha and I love that Parker wants cool shoes like his brother. Such cute boys...

Katie said...

I love that picture of Parker with Tai's shoes on. HAHA And your post made me a little misty eyed... they're getting so old, and I DON'T LIKE IT! HAHA I love them though!

Amber Ferran said...

Aww they look so cute ! It's so hard not to get choked up when they go to school...or go BACK to school! My oldest is on his last year of Elementary school and I'm an emotional wreck! And Rylee's now on her 2nd year of Preschool, she still talks about your kids, and Caitlyn, it makes me miss you all so much! Your family is so beautiful Kristi!

Shelly said...

Did you move? Where is he going to school at?