Monday, July 27, 2009

What we've been up to

It feels like this summer has zipped right by. We have done so many fun things. Lance and I still haven't caught up :)


The 4th of July. Always one of our favorite holidays!




Our Sassy little Kenzie! This girl thinks she is 3 years old sometimes. We cant get enough of her!

Our super star. Tai has been on the Swim Team with one of his best friends Katelyn. These two are awesome swimmers, I personally think they could smoke anyone in the water!! :)



Heat Winner!!!!


My Niece's cake I did for her 1st Birthday. I loved how it turned out!

Our trip to Flaming Gorge.

This is how Kenzie felt about the whole thing! She kept saying. " I Go"



Gavin caught himself an Ear. We did surgery right in camp. hahaha


A little fishing and throwing rocks. Always a Parker Favorite!

Trying to set up our sleeping arrangements!


The two stinkers and my personal hairstylist!! Kat did my hair for me everyday. Loved it!


You cant have summer any other way. Busy Busy Busy!!!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your kids are so cute, especially Mckenzie! She seems to be full of it like Hallie (but who wouldn't with 2 older siblings huh.) :) We're looking forward to seeing you at Sharla's shower. Brian is coming with me because he won't be here for the reception and wanted to see all of you guys. See ya soon!

marci and josh said...

Your kids are way cute! I can't believe how fast your little girl has grown up. We love Flaming Gorge, but probably won't go this year. Conrats to Tai on his awesome swimming abilities.

Lamb Family said...

Sounds like you have been busy! That cake is super cute, you should start your own little business! We would love to see you guys and go do something fun!

Monica said...

I seriously love how cute Tai is in his swimming gear! What a stud :) Thanks for inviting me to his meet! Loved it! And that cake is awesome! You are GOOD!