Monday, May 17, 2010

The Wedding

Brette and Chase got married almost two weeks ago. It was such a fun night!!!

Makenzie absolutely LOVED getting all dressed up, getting her nails done and her hair curled like a princess!!!



I caught her in Brette's makeup in the brides room.

Me and my MAN!!!

The kids had fun dancing and sneaking dessert all night!

Almost all of the Lamb cousins. Yes the two in the back are always that silly together! :)

Beautiful Girls, they were not having it!!

We love you Brette and Chase!!!


4 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Your little girl is SO cute! I also love the picture of you and Lance. Such a good looking and happy couple. How has it been so long since we were neighbors? We miss you guys but we are glad things are going well for you.

Monica said...

I'm jealous that you got such a good picture of you and Lance! You are such a cute family :)

Katie said...

You guys are HOT! haha good thing I take such good pictures! I love that picture of the 3 girls with Brette. HAHAHAHA It cracks me up. I still can't believe Brenika was so out of it... people probably think she just blinked when you took the picture, but she was really asleep... love it!

Brette said...

I love these pictures! :) kenzie in the mirror is so cute :) ha she's so funny