Saturday, July 31, 2010

Flaming Gorge/Lamb Reunion 2010

Can't go to the Gorge without stopping at the Dinosaur Museum. :)





Playing at the Resevoir!!

We can finally camp and have everyone sleep through the night.
For now anyways. ; )



Clay and Cheryl really made sure all the kids had a blast! We came home with way too much candy!



Made new friends

Just Chillin in a boat with Dad!

Ready to ride the river!




While Tai went rafting we went and jumped the cliffs under the bridge and when I say WE I mean Lance who is camoflauged diving into the water. Crazy nut!!

Moments to Remember:

Are we there yet? Twenty min after we left Provo.
Parker asking "when are we going home?" An hour after we got there.
Watching Lance dive. Over and over.
Watching Tai with his new buddy Jayton at "Rockland"
Yummy Food
Crazy drunk laughter with the kids trying to get them to sleep at night.
Kenzie playing in the mud
Having all 3 kids sleep soundly and buried in their sleeping bags.
Me NOT sleeping at all.
Catching kenzie in the candy box about 10 different times.
Hanging out with some of my favorite people ever!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that picture of your kiddos in their sleeping bags! LOVE IT! I'm glad you came even though you couldn't breathe and couldn't sleep! haha I wish I could've been in the same raft as Tai :(