Friday, January 18, 2008

Busy Bodies

This past week Tai has mastered the Headstand and now has moved on to couches, cushions and STAIRS!!!! (no it doesn't bother me : ) He just started doing it all the time and had to soon show me that he has no limits. Remind you of anyone in the family??? If this isn't a mini Lance I don't know who is. ; )


And Parker lining up his cars. I pick up over 50-60 cars in this blue bin several times everyday and he just keeps dumping them out.
What can I say our boys keep us busy!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I think I make the same comment every time you post new pictures -- such cute boys! I love that Tai randomly feels like doing headstands anywhere he goes hehe he was watching Lance play Mario Galaxy while doing a headstand at our condo yesterday. Fun fun fun!

Lindsey said...

Impressive! Headstands give me the biggest headache - I am just a wimp! You need to get that boy in gymnastics! Parker looks so big in that picture!

Katie said...

Those boys are the BEST!