Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

I have to do a little bragging about my hubby for Valentines Day! Everyone thinks that I don't care about the holiday, but here is someone I feel very strongly about :) I have to first say that you will never meet anyone as spoiled rotten as I am. This guy does the dishes, vacumns, folds the laundry, gets up with the boys , makes a big breakfast every weekend( I have never made breakfast since we've been married)Can fix anything, and does so for everyone. He always makes me feel like the Queen of the world. I get foot rubs and the best massages all the time. No one can make me laugh harder than he can. And still after 71/2 years of marriage I still can't wait till the end of the day when he comes home. He puts up with a lot of complaining from his pregnant wife and never says a word. He is an awesome father and an amazing husband and marrying him was the best decision I have ever made!!!!
I LOVE YOU LANCE!!!!!!
Such a good Daddy!
Loves BYU Football!!!
And even though I don't love the hunting : ) I think he looks so yummy when he goes off dressed like this!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, how nice. I love that he can fix anything too. . .I am still so happy he fixed my tv so I only have to use one remote instead of like 3! He is amazing.

I love the picture of the BYU boys! So cute! I almost sent you a picture the other night of me in a U of U hat but then I thought you might not be my friend anymore. Happy Valentine's Day!

Katie said...

That's my brother!!!!! And I'm so lucky that I married someone a lot like him!!! That's all I ever wanted... someone like my dad and my brothers! You are lucky, and we're all lucky to have you as our sister too!!!! LOVE YOU!

Frampton Family said...

Our husbands are a lot alike then. I am just as spoiled by Josh. I want to hear what you guys did for Valentines day. After hearing about Lance's spoiling ways, I'm sure it was a great day. I hope you're feeling alright. How much longer do you have?

Janelle

Lance said...

I only do what I'm supposed to do - I don't know why so many PIGS can't get that through their brains. I love you too.

Jessica Munk said...

I forgot you were pregnant! And I never said congratulations, so here it is, congratulations!! And a girl, how exciting! When are you due? and how are things going?
http://themunkfamily.wordpress.com