Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Hope yours was Fun!!!


Nick Jonas and Hannah Montana!! Aren't we like the perfect couple!?! It was Lance's Idea!

Tai was such a hit at his school. EVERYONE commented on how awesome he looked! Thanks Kim!


Parker refusing to Dress up! Are you surprised!??! : )


And our cute little Pebbles (minus the bottoms.) I have a picture of me when I was around her age and dressed up like Pebbles, so I had to do dress up our first daughter the same too! : )

Now if anyone wants any MORE candy, we arent going to eat it!! So let me know!! Seriously!

6 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

How fun! I love that you guys dressed up. James and I were duds again this year. D'oh! We were going to come trick-or-treating but Mason got a cold and all of our original plans went out the door.

Melissa said...

You guys look so cute, and what a hot couple you and Lance make. :) I can't believe we weren't invited to the party!!! I know your real feelings... "why on earth would we want to invite Brian & Melissa and those crazy kids?" Just kidding! It sounded like it was fun though. Don't feel too bad... we actually wouldn't have been able to come anyway. Brian took Jackson to the BYU basketball game for the tip off, and they had such a fun time, so don't worry about it. We do need to plan a night for you guys to come over. My brother is getting married in 2 weeks, so maybe after that. Have a good day, and Happy November!

Monica said...

I might have to take you up on the candy offer as soon as ours runs out hehe

Patti said...

Awesome costumes!

And I like your Y-pumpkin, not so much the U one though :)

Lindsey said...

Tai always has the best costumes! That kid is awesome and you and Lance are just HOT! Little Kenzie makes the cutest pebbles. Too fun!

Kate said...

Your kiddies are so darling!! Thanks for all the little notes on my blog. I miss you guys! Tell all the Nuttall Fam. Love You!!
- Kate