Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nothing but Trouble!! : )

I was in the other room folding clothes and I heard my sweet little 8 month old laughing hysterically. I went in to find Parker dumping out 2 water bottles all over. She thought it was hilarious! I guess she's the perfect audience. She thinks her brothers are the greatest, funniest humans alive, so they will do anything to get the reaction. I think I'm in trouble. Pray for me!! : ) haha















Look at that face of adoration! And notice the room! That was before the water incident!















Yep I did it!!! What's it to you!















Every morning we are greeted with this cute face and crazy hair!!!
















Makes you wonder what she is plotting ehh? I love this girl and her personality that is just bursting out! : )

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love that Parker is naked... haha, and I LOVE that face of her in the crib! SO CUTE!!!! I love her too... she's such a doll!

Monica said...

That picture of Parker and Miss Makenzie is so classic! I love that her brothers entertain her :) she is so adorable! Love her crazy hair!

Melissa said...

Aren't girls fun! Hallie thinks morgan and jackson are so funny too. She is so cute!

Jennifer said...

That is SO cute! I'm glad other kids do things like that. I'm sure he said something like, "But she thought it was funny!!". She is adorable! Actually all your kids are!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

I can't believe that she is so old! That is amazing to me! We miss you guys. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Lindsey said...

Oh, I love her sleeping position! She is awesome! I would have to admit that I would probably have laughed at Parker too!