Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker Jay!

This past weekend we celebrated Parker's 3rd birthday! He's not a big fan of attention, so we had two small family parties.


He loved all his presents! Thank you everyone!


We went to see Madagascar 2 since he loved the 1st one so much!


He sat through almost all of it. Even Makenzie lasted till the very end. She even laughed a couple of times. Not sure at what though. Probably just cause her brothers were laughing.

Playing with one of the favorite toys! And I just really like this picture of Kenzie! : )

Its so fun to have Cousins!! Brenika wasn't sure about this person trying to "be soft" on her head

Is this really for me?

Happy Birthday Parks! We Love YOU!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!!! He was so cute watchin the movie yesterday haha... I loved hearing him laugh out loud at random parts. Thanks for letting me come!!!! LOVE YOU... and all your kiddies!

Cheryl Meibos said...

I can't believe Parker is 3! It sounds like you guys had a great time. We miss you...we need to get together for a cousin Christmas party!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I love his face with his big present:) You have the cuttest kids! Merry Christmas

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

Monica said...

I love your kids so much! Especially Parker! He's such a cute little guy :) I love when he talks to me, even though I can't understand a word he says because he's so quiet. Love him. Thanks for letting us party with you! Sorry we missed the movie...I blame school haha