Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sleeping Boys

Lance usually puts the boys to bed everynight. They actually prefer him over me. : ) After a page of Waldo searching and an hour or more later, I have to go in and wake up Lance to come to his own bed. This is how I find my sleeping boys!



It doesnt look at all comfortable, but I guess thats why when they climb in bed with us, they are on Lance's side smashed up against him. That's why they prefer him, I can't handle the smashing, sprawling, kicking etc : ) He takes it all! What a wonderful daddy!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! We have always found Lance sleeping in many various positions! hehe

Amanda Nemelka said...

That's so cute!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Monica said...

Cute boys :)

Jessica Munk said...

That's so funny! Same with Zac. He prefers that his dad tuck him in...its kind of nice. I get off the hook! :)

Emily said...

This is the FUNNIEST post ever, we got such a laugh out of it! Isn't it interesting how men can fall asleep anywhere?