Monday, January 12, 2009

Grandpa is in Big trouble!

My dad likes to drop by and surprise us with treats. He ALWAYS has a treat for us. Sometimes its candy, doughnuts and even pudding! Well the other day it was Oreo cookies!! My boys LOVE Oreo's and now apparently so does Makenzie!

Wow what is this new, delicious, wonderful treat my parents have never given me!


"What's wrong with a little chocolate?" He asked "You were chewing on a steak and eating M&M's at 6 weeks old." (and actually I believe him ) haha


Two hours later she was screaming from the sugar rush!! But she sure enjoyed it at the time! Oh well! What are Grandparents for!!





7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh My Cuteness, she looks like she is REALLY enjoying those cookies! Grandparents are sneaky with sugary treats, I’m pretty sure it’s a proven fact. I can definitely say that my children have fallen victim to this horrendous crime.

Kylie said...

Oh my goodness! She is such a doll!

Katie said...

Hey.... it looks like Grandma Ruth isn't the only one that likes to give em treats! HAHAHA Your dad cracks me up... and your daughter is going to be JUST LIKE YOU... chocolate lovers!

Cheryl Meibos said...

Kristi, she is so dang cute...everyone needs a little chocolate after dinner, right?

Monica said...

Looks like she definitely likes chocolate as much as her Mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

It is fun to keep in touch with you through the blogging world too. I miss seeing you guys. Your kids are growing fast. Much love. Shelley

Brooke and Ben said...

It was so great to talk to you the other night.
Your little ones are so darling.
I hope everything works out with the house.