Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired!

When you are stuck at home with 3 sick kids for a two week period there is generally nothing exciting to blog about. We have been quarantined to our little space for 2 weeks.
Tai started it off with puking in the middle of the night, then Kenzie got it and finally Parker. In between that, Kenzie got pink eye with goopey eyes that were swollen shut every morning. It moved to the next eye also. We took her in to the doc and she had double ear infections. Every other day she would still be throwing up. Now she is finally better and its Parker's turn to be tortured by the drops. Let me tell you how fun it is to be woken up by a blood curdling scream from a 3 year old cause he thinks he's gone blind.

Parker's eyes looked like this but more swollen. He wont let me take pictures. : )
We need a vacation!!! Good thing we are out of here in 2 weeks. Now if I can keep my kids healthy till then so I can spend my time puking on a boat!!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

sorry Kristi :( that dosen't sound fun at all!

Katie said...

Brenika just started getting a cold today... it better not get worse or I WILL MURDER SOMEONE! HAHAHA I don't know how you stay so calm when your kids are sick!

Monica said...

I had no idea you guys were so plagued with sickness. Let me know if there's anything you want me to bring you while you're quarantined :)

Nuttcrackers said...

I feel your pain! Our kids have been sick too, I just wish I was going on vacation soon!

Jenny said...

I am so sorry! Pink eye is the hands down absolute worst thing in the world to me! I get a weird obsession with lysol and clorox wipes and follow my kids around with them all day! I hope you all get better soon! I feel for you !!Love Ya!!

Amber Ferran said...

On a boat? Are you going on a cruise? I'm so sorry the kiddos have all been sick! Hopefully that will be it at least for a year right? Hang in there!