Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mom, Leprechauns aren't real!

Did a Leprechaun come to your house in the middle of the night? One came to ours through the window!



He climbed up on the boys bed and danced all over their face and turned them green.
(the picture didn't out)



He led them on a chase...


Up the stairs..


We thought we almost had him...


But he just left treats for us instead. :)


And afterwards Tai whispers to me and says "Mom, Leprechauns aren't real, But that was fun!"
Dang it! I've lost one kid to reality already. :)
Happy St. Patricks Day!!!


7 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHA I love you... you're such a cute mom! And how I love those kiddies of yours... Tai cracks me up!

Monica said...

That is the cutest picture ever! haha I met a girl yesterday that you grew up with. Sheree? She noticed a Nuttall on my screen saver because I have the picture of Tai, Phoenix and Parker hehe

Anonymous said...

Last year I put green food coloring in the Milk jug. Mike wouldn't even drink it after that and Jase for weeks demanded to know if I did it. I never fessed up, but he didn't make it too fun. It does stink when they get old.

Ruth Lamb said...

That is so FUN!! all I got to do was pinch grandpa Charlie in the tub... haha! and Brette at lunch. I love you guys! give the kids a hug from us and tell them Happy St Pattys Day!

Andrea said...

hehe...thats so funny Tai told you that!!! CUTE idea and CUTE picture of them =)

Alex and Becca said...

Hahaha that is the cutest thing ever. Lucky kids.

Amber Ferran said...

That is way too cute! I love it how he pointed out he still had fun, at least he's an honest one eh? :) You are such a great mom!!!