Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Girl

Our petite, sassy, mess making, chocoate lovin, darling Diva turned two last week. We love this girl!!!



Early last year, but one of my favorite pictures!

Makes us laugh on a daily basis!!

My little rag muffin who rarely lets me do her hair!! :) But it is so long and pretty!!



Loves her chocolate just like her Mama!! Proabably because of all that chocolate I ate while she was in the Womb! haha


She LOVES to Dance! We have dance parties often and if you aren't up dancing with her you will hear about it from her!


Her favorite hat and beautiful blue eyes!

Loves to be like her brothers! And to be doing anything they are doing!

Her favorite outfit for awhile! She loves her hats and princess slippers and can walk better in them than me!




We love you birthday girl!!



4 comments:

Alex and Becca said...

Does she not like clothes?? Haha cuteee girl. Happy birthday!

Whatcott said...

Funny, cute little girl. :)

Monica said...

Love the naked pic hehe she is so cute! Can't believe she's two!

Amber Ferran said...

OH she is ADORABLE! WOW! She's 2 already??? Funny, Rylee never lets me fix her hair either...I figured it's just not worth the battle some days.