Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break Week in Review!

Since we couldn't go to Disneyland like I wanted ;) We decided to stick around here with the rest of Utah and play with our kids. We spelled out Spring Break with an activity (or two or three) on each letter that starts with that letter. So everyday we picked two letters and just played our hearts out. It was a fun week, crowded at some places but fun!!
Here are a few things I got pics of. Not in any particular order! :)




The anticipation everyday about killed them!! Haha





Races!


Root Beer Floats


Gateway



Rockets




Ashton came and played too!!


Krispy Kreme's- which were free! :)


New Niece!! Ok so she wasn't our N activity but she came early, and we are so happy she did. We got another beautiful new niece on Tuesday!! Little Lily Eva!! She is Sooo darling and Alert!! We just love her!!



Pirate Island




Other things we did which I dont have pictures of is Swimming, Slurpees, Softball, Ice Cream, Nuggets(Mcd's)Bubbles, Eat anything you want day ;) (i couldn't think of anything fun that started with E) and Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakquel at the dollar theatre. Which we paid more for the popcorn then we did getting into the movie, but heck it was spring break right!?!


I am so exhausted!!! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

I want to be a mom just like you!!! hehe I love you and your kids!!!!

Jessica Munk said...

I love this idea!! I am totally going to do it next year!!

Alex and Becca said...

You are so creative. I love it.

Andrea said...

FUN!!! I love the pic of the kids waiting for their donuts HEHE!!!

Cassie said...

What a great idea. I've got to remember that one. Thanks for sharing some fun mom ideas on your blog. The leprechaun one was pretty up there too.

Monica said...

What an awesome Spring Break idea! Where do you come up with this stuff?