Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Conference, Gmas Birthday and Easter Weekend

We started off the weekend with my Grandma Lavon turning 80 years old! She is the cutest grandma ever!! I love her so much!! They had most of the kids and grandkids and great-grandkids over for cake. So much fun!!


Saturday was Conference Weekend! Was it just me or were they talking directly at me. :) J/k
We say this everytime, but it was sooo good! :)


You have to have the games of course! This one was Conference Connect 4. Actually turned out pretty fun.

And our famous Bingo that even Makenzie and Parker lasted awhile through!!


Easter morning!!




Traditional Ebelskievers for breakfast!! Soo yummy! Never knew these things existed till I married into the Lamb family!!

That was just the weekend!!! :)

No comments: