Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jace turns ONE! (In January)


I hate how fast the first year goes! :(

With Great-Grandma Nuttall


Happy Boy!



Can you see the bruises? Almost a daily occurrence when he learned to move.
Trouble!
None of my other kids ever found the toilet. This kid darts towards the bathroom door if left open.



His curly locks that Lance wouldn't let me cut. After it was looking mullet-ish we just had to.


I love this picture!
My wonderful mother in law made his birthday cake because I had pneumonia and was just miserable! It turned out so cute!
All about Jace:

He LOVES food! He is ALWAYS hungry and will eat anything you put in front of him!

He loves the bath and swimming.

He loves to dance.

He loves to play video games with his brothers. Heaven help me.

He loves cars, balls and monster trucks.

He learned how to turn around on the stairs. And also to throw things down the stairs.

He is a perfect sleeper! Since two months old!

He is very smart!

Loves to be outside or doing anything the other 3 are doing!

Can say: Mom, Dad, Tai, Parter (parker) ball, GO. Yeah, Book, Please, Ash, Dog

Gives kisses and hugs!

We love our Jacer to pieces!!

No comments: