Monday, January 23, 2012

Parker turns 6!


Birthday treats at school! He wanted to wear the crown this year! :)

Building and racing lego cars


Wild bunch!


My cute boy!





Happy Birthday Parker!!
What we love about our Parker Jay:

-ALWAYS says thank you to me for meals, when I help him with anything, new toys or treats, etc. He is such a sweetheart.

-All the babies (nieces, nephews, cousins) LOVE him. He is very patient with all of them.

-He has a great imagination and I often find him acting out different scenes from star wars or Mario or other movies.

-He loves to do his homework! He loves math and reading! I hope it lasts!

-He always finishes his meals and stays up to the table the entire time! Good manners!

I love how far he has come in just over a year and a half! He has grown up so much! (sniff, sniff)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhhh this post made me all teary eyed. hahaha I love Parker!!!

Monica said...

I love Parker Jay :) he always seems so happy to see us and I love that.