Friday, March 13, 2009

I want my bed back! :)

Lance has been out of town on business this whole week. And so it has been that every morning, I end up with 3 little monkeys in my bed with me. Don't get me wrong, I love to snuggle with all of them, but I am such a deep sleeper I have no when idea when they all make it into my bed until I wake up in pain and discomfort. :)


You know the routine-one leg in your kidney, one over your chest, arms around your neck, you are on the edge of YOUR OWN bed and all children are horizontal. You think one of them might actually be glued to you. I have actually been kicked in the chest.. Hard! Lance once got it somewhere else just as nice!


Well this morning, I awoke to Makenzie dumping/squirting her bottle all over my face!! I know it was all out of Love by the way she was laughing! : )




(Third little Monkey not pictured! )
Good thing Lance will be home tonight. They can all sleep on his side. hahaha

4 comments:

Katie said...

How does Kenz get in your bed without you knowing?? HAHAHA And, I love that she was squirting milk on you. I'm so out of it in the mornings too!

Amanda Nemelka said...

Hey Kristi,

I hadn't checked your blog in a while. Looks like things are going well. I'm jealous of your trip to Mexico. I doubt we'll be vacationing any time soon with another kiddo on the way but maybe one day...

Maybe I'll get to see you this summer at our annual 'swim' day one time?

Take care.

marci and josh said...

That blanket with Mackenzie is so cute, did you make it? I can't sleep with my kids in our bed so Gillian sleeps on our living room floor, because she refuses to sleep in her bed. Dax so far preferrs to sleep alone, hopefully it stays that way.Good luck getting your bed back. You need all the sleep you can get.

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

Hey Kristi, Gosh your kids have gotten so big! You all look great. Totally get the kids in the bed thing. They always seem to be snug and comfortable while you're in pain and falling off the bed! Ah, kids!