Friday, March 6, 2009

Tagged...

By a Fairhurst. But that's okay. Because we have two computers, my work laptop and the home desktop, this is my fourth picture in the fourth folder in my pictures folder.


It's fitting, because these are the two women I love the most. Well, one is still the cutest little girl I have ever met, but one day she'll make me cry when she becomes a woman and marries a guy who isn't half as cool or talented or smart as her dad.

So now I am tagging Kristi do post the picture from the desktop computer. And she can choose who to tag after that.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for making me get all teary eyed ya jerk! HAHA

Monica said...

I love this picture, along with all the others your family took that day! Such a cute little happy family. Love you guys!

Lamb Family said...

Cute picture! We miss you guys, I guess we can at least count on seeing you during tailgate season! But I still hope it is sooner then that!