Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tai just wants to SING!

If you haven't seen it, this is a link to Tairen's kiddieokee video of him singing Blink 182's All the Small Things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bneaJVyDRsU

He's in a contest to win a backyard playset. If you think he deserves a vote, go to this link

http://www.971zht.com/pages/kiddieokee/vote-5-7.html

and vote for #41.

Say what you want about shameless plugs from unscrupulous parents, but we do love him. And he would be really happy if he won the playset.

7 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

I just voted for Tai! He's just as good as I remember from our primary days together! :)

Monica said...

I sure hope he wins :)

Whatcott said...

Nice... just voted for Tai! Hope he wins!

Jillian said...

I voted for him too. That is one VERY nice playset!

Amber Ferran said...

I voted! I hope you win!! What a killer thing to win..a playset!

Frampton Family said...

I voted for him last week. And it's not because he's related. I think he's the best out there. Good Luck Tai!

Andrea said...

thank you Kristi for your comment! I love you too and I had so much fun talking to you on sunday:)
I need to come over to visit you so you can hold Naiya more heheeheh:)