Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. And also one of the longest days ever! Its the one day a year ( besides Christmas) that I will willingly wake up without a fight! Our day starts at 5:30 am ( 4:30 for Lance, he went and found us a spot) and ends at about 1:30 am. ( thanks Ross for keeping us up that late : ) Our sweet Parker has Not liked loud noises since he was born! He has sensitive ears!
Tai got hand slaps from everyone! He thought that was sooo cool : )
Makenzie slept through Everything! She is such a good baby!
Tai took this of us!

Me and my boy!
Aarrhh Pirates!
Rolling down the hill waiting for the fireworks to start!


Chillin with Pyro Ross!
Makenzie was fascinated by the fireworks! Parker hid under a blanket. hahaha
Oh soo pretty! : )
Our family 4th of July 2008
Up bright and Squirrely to see the balloons!


The one time a year I will voluntarily get up before 6:00!! : ) Just for the kids!! Good thing they enjoy it too, or it wouldn't be worth it!
My Boys with Smokey the bear. We actually met Smokey while we were camping last year! : )
Aunt Monica and Uncle Gavin came with us!! Gavin was taking the pictures

Happy 4th of July!!!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! We slept in a little too late for the balloons...maybe next year :) I love Makenzie's shirt. I'm glad she did so well for you guys. Hallie decided to start teething, and only slept for like 2 hours the entire day, at least she slept through that night though. :) we missed seeing you guys up the canyon, but are excited to see you on Friday. love ya!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Wow, you guys really now how to celebrate! James pulled me to the window early in the morning to show me the hot air ballons, but then I went right back to sleep. I guess I have no party in me. D'oh! How are you guys! We miss seeing you so often. Maybe we'll stop by one of these days. The trouble is, now that we are away from Stubbs, it is REALLY hard to return! To see you guys, though, it would be worth it. :)

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I missed the balloons this year and it makes me sad. I like the balloons (the only one in my family that does. . .you remember the drama from last year!)

You guys have such a cute little family. I hope to be just like you some day!