Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nuttall Swim Party/Reunion

My sweet Uncle Reed and Aunt Karen from Illinois were here for two weeks, and they reserved the Country Club pool on Friday for a private family party! It was sooo much fun! Here is my little fish!
Lance showing off his skills!
Reed and his son Reece!
I asked Tai to jump off the diving board so I could get a picture and he said" I gotta work on my backstroke mom!" That kid cracks me up!
He is getting so good and so fun to watch!
Some of my favorite girls ever!!!
Lance and Ross racing over and over. Ross still can't beat Lance and it drives him Crazy!!!
If you know our Parker, he REFUSES to go anywhere near any body of water! But my darling cousin Katherine played with him on the stairs for like an hour and she got him out in the deep part. She is so great with kids! I asked her mom to please send her back to Utah and be my babysitter. Thanks Katherine, I love you!!
Great Grandma Lavon! Makenzie loves to tell her stories and get lipstick kisses from Grandma! : )

After Parker had been in awhile, he decided it was kind of fun!!
I said Kind OF : )

I'm done now!!!!
Tai and Katherine!!
I have always loved the Nuttall side Aunts and Uncles and Cousins. They are so much fun to be with! And I am so very lucky to have some great cousins that I have always grown up with and that I love so much. We miss the Illinois Nuttalls very much! Thank you guys for everything!! We love you!!!


7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe that was a smile on Parker's face IN THE WATER! That was great. Your kids are so cute. Tai is so funny working on his backstroke. Maybe he will make it to the olympics someday!

Melissa said...

It was so much fun to see & visit with you guys. We had a blast! That's great that you were able to get Parker in the water... he looks like he had a fun time too. Tai has such a cute personality. I love talking to him, and I love how mature he is for 5. :) I'm not sure what Morgan is doing in the picture of us, but it is really cute, and I love the picture of Lance diving, it looks cool with the mountains behind him. Do you have any other pics of our family? will you email them to me? thanks! :)

Monica said...

Cute pictures! I wish we still had a pool at our condo so you could all come swim with us :( I guess baseball games and fireworks will have to do for now...

Monica said...

I just noticed your sidebar pictures! I love the one of Makenzie and the one of all three of your kids!

Jennie said...

Hey guys, glad to see you have a blog. Much easier to keep up with the cousins that way. I need Justin's email so he can add me. jaybee1978@hotmail.com

Mandi said...

We really wanted to go to this but just couldn't. It looks like it was a lot of fun! We were there is spirit!

Katie said...

PARKER IS SWIMMING! I'm shocked and so happy!!! hehe