Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I....

I was tagged by Melissa, and I thought this looked fun! This is a little bit about me. For a fun twist I had Lance answer some of these about me. It was interesting and entertaining. I guess your supposed to do a self portrait photo, so here you go! Lance will fall of his chair when he sees it. Oh and that's because I Hate getting my picture taken!!!


I Am... Kristi Michelle Nuttall Lamb! Wife, Mommy, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend.

I Think... Nonstop. Thinking keeps me up at night and its really annoying!!!

I Know...my kids really love me even though I lose my patience with them.

I Want... don't ask me that right now, or the greedy monster might come out! : )

I Have...the best marriage and relationship with my husband! And 3 beautiful kiddos!

I Wish...kids slept in longer! : ) And that I could be super athletic!

I Hate...stupid people. There are so many levels to this! And the phone!!

I Miss... a "real ward" where I feel like I belong. And Hawaii : )

I Fear... for my kids for their future and the world that my they have to grow up in!

I Feel... motivated on several different issues and I hope it lasts

I Hear... Everything! And it makes me crazy!! the chewing, the talking at the theaters..etc

I Smell..like I just ran on the treadmill: ) ha ok I just showered and now I smell like a meadow.
I Crave... expensive restaurants

I Search...for blogs when I can't sleep at night! And fun things to do for my boys!

I Wonder...what my kids will be like when they are older.

I Regret... 2 certain boyfriends in the past!

I Love... my husband and kids more than anything else in this world. And that Tai and Parker love their little sister so much!!

I Care.... sometimes!! : ) (its a joke with my family. I really do I promise)

I Always...tell all 3 of my boys (and Makenzie too) that I love them everyday!!!

I am NOT... EVER going to be a Utah fan!!!! :D

I Believe...my toe will heal itself Without going to the doctor for it. Boy does it hurt though.

I Dance... with my boys. "I like to Move it Move it"

I Sing... in the car until Tai yells at me to stop!! So for about 15 seconds.

I Don't Always... apologize when I need to.

I Write... a long to do list every week. I am trying the journal again.

I Win... almost never! But it is fun when I do beat competitive people, and that's happened several times!!!

I Lose... all the time to Lance and Tai. I seriously can't beat those two in anything!

I Never...keep my mouth shut! Ok on rare occasions I do, but I am getting better.

I Listen...well to my friends who need me!

I Can Usually be found... running around like crazy or on the computer

I Am Scared Of...germs, curdled milk : ) being lonely

I Read... Very fast, and something every night to put me to sleep. Right now I am reading the Germ book!!

I Am Happy About...my kids accomplishments,no matter how small, the things they say, each of their wonderful personalities!!

I Tag... Katie, Lindsey, Marci, Amber, Shelley Lamb, Shelly Jamison, Kellie, Allison, Jessica, Angela, Janelle, Malinda, Mandi!

6 comments:

Lance said...

Sweet looking picture - great backdrop - what photo studio do you go to? I need some headshots to send my agent

Amber Ferran said...

I love this post, but why is there a foot there in the picture behind you? What is going on during this picture-taking process?

PS. You're beautiful!

Melissa said...

You are so cute! I would love it if my kids slept in a little bit longer too. :) We're excited to see you guys again! love ya!

Unknown said...

You are beautiful! I agree with ferran fam:) I love your personality and how you are! You are such a good mommy and I love seeing you and lance and how how much you love each other! You guys are a good example to me.
p.s. And it is the first time i have ever been tagged! :D
Love ya

Lamb Family said...

This tag looks fun but complicated! I will get to it hopefully tomorrow! We miss you!

Andrea said...

Thanks for your comment Kristi! we re excited to see you guys too! and you look GREAT!!!!