Thursday, July 31, 2008

BYU FOOTBALL-Women's Clinic

Tonight me and some of my Chickas, went over to Lavell Edwards Stadium, and had us some fun with all the Coaches and a few players. Here are some pictures from the night. If you don't know who these people are then I am deeply shocked!!! : )

Coach Doman
David Nixon #43
Talk from Bronco
Running Drills!
The Best coach ever!!!
Harvey Unga #45
The one and only Max Hall # 15
Laura, Sharla, Me, Monica, Daphene, Cheryl
So if you are a girl/woman and you like Football then you have to come with me next year! It's Awesome!!


5 comments:

Katie said...

I didn't know Monica went!!! That is so fun.... too bad I will never go, but HEY I do like football! I just don't need to play it! HAHAHA

Katie said...

BUT...it was more fun to play with your boys and Kenzie at my house!!! hehehe

Shelly said...

I have no clue who any of those people are! Ha ha. I've never been to a BYU football game. Oh well. Looks like fun!

Lamb Family said...

I am so jealous! A friend of mine told me about it and I completely forgot to sign up! Count me in next year it looks like so much fun!

Monica said...

Thanks for the invite! I laugh that you've got that autographed football with you in most of the pictures :)