Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playing at Deer Creek

We had a fun day playing at Deer Creek last Saturday! Parker found his spot in the sand. Makenzie was a great, happy baby as usual. Tai decided after a couple runs that he loved the boats and took me out with just him and I to do some tricks. I let him drive and he proceded to make me seasick! He thought it was hilarious and I about fed the fish on the way back in. : ) Here are a few pics, but none of me thank you!













Thanks Dad it was a blast as always! We missed you Chad, Angela, Tony and Traci!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I like Makenzie in that color! And yes Kristi, you are always welcome to steal pictures off my blog :) Let me know if you want me to e-mail any pictures to you. There's a cute one of Tai and Trent from the baseball game too.

Lindsey said...

How fun! We just went to Deer Creek with Young Living and had a blast too. We should do it together next time! I love a good wave runner! Your kids are so cute!